Original, Japanese blog can be found at:

http://ameblo.jp/satosumire

Saturday, May 22, 2010

2010/05/22 08:12 - Team B ★



Good morning (^O^)

So yesterday was team B 5th stage [Theatre no megami] first show.

Really, when it's fun, time went by really fast you know (・v・)ノ

Kira kira (glittering) sweat feels good, doesnt it.

Im really grateful to all the fan who gave us their support, the theatre staff and my fellow team B members.

Thank you very much (^O^)

So with this, I, from a research student, has become an official member !

I have my own position!!! I have my own costume !! omg Im so happy !!!
I will cherish it (。・ω・)(・ω・。)

By the way, my unit feels like "Heidi of the Alps"right.. (**)
But that's exactly what idol song is (・Д・)

When it's neat and tidy it's veeerrry cute ! (*)

Oh, my fellow unit members were Mayuyu and Maachan~

Next time we perform, I'll take some picture ne♪

Today is autograph session, just so you know.

I want to hurry up and meet with everyone (/∀\*)
Im going out. Bye bye

4 comments:

  1. (*)
    清楚アリでとっても可愛いのです

    Just my wild guess on the meaning, high chance it's off.. please correct me!! PLEASE, someone who knows better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this blog because my heart rung a little bit when she wrote "I became an official team member, I have my own position, I have my own costume, Im so happy" . yeah it moved me.

    Btw, I dont think pigtails suit her. Come on, I know long hair down is hot but pigtails doesnt work w/ Suuchan, too kiddy, too off. When I saw her profile picture when she came to NYAF, honestly I didn't think of her much, I just figured ways to be kind and try to support a RS, so that she doesnt feel being left out. Who knows, she in person differs so much from she in her profile picture. Later, when I saw her in Kimi no koto ga suki dakara. I was dumbfound because of her long hair, in person beauty.

    I missed the chance to greet her in NYAF btw, first, curse me, next, curse the stupid photographer, then, the stylish.

    My point: Suuchan looks better with her hair down, pigtails doesnt work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maachan & Suuchan O(≧∇≦)O
    next time, plz take some pics yo o(^^o)(o^^)o

    ReplyDelete
  4. (**)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi,_Girl_of_the_Alps

    ReplyDelete