Original, Japanese blog can be found at:

http://ameblo.jp/satosumire

Saturday, May 22, 2010

2010/05/21 19:00 - Hajimemashite ! (*)

Good evening everyone (^O^)
This is Suuchan, Satou Sumire from team B of AKB48 !
From today on, I start my blog on Ameba.
That's what I've been wanting to do, you know (・v・)

So from now on please drop by, visit my blog everyday okay♪

Although sometimes, I may post some whimsical stuff... lol

Okay, truth is! Today, starting 7:00PM, is the new team B first show

Set list title is [Theatre no megami] (Goddesses of theatre) !

Although I'm nervous, I will do my best (^O^)

Please be looking forward to it !

1 comment:

  1. (*)
    Note: Hajimemashite is the expression to when people first meet, kind of "how do you do" or "nice to meet you"

    I will gradually keep more and more japanese expressions in my translation and explain them in the comment.

    ReplyDelete