Original, Japanese blog can be found at:

http://ameblo.jp/satosumire

Sunday, May 23, 2010

2010/05/24 02:10 - Autograph event recap.


First of all, to everyone who came !
Thank you very much (≧∀≦) nyaapi

Amongst whom, there are some people who take time to come from far away... I'm moved (;ω;)

I really really want to travel around Japan to meet everyone, really.

Just as I thought, I really love this kind of events.

I naturally become energetic (^O^)

When someone call me, even if it's just a word, I feel soo haaappy

I'll do my best at work, with a lot of energy !!

I can't say enough how grateful I am, but anyway, thanks again !

After this, knowing that everyone thinks about me, I have a reallly gentle feeeling ~~ (´∀`)

You all stood in the line waiting for a very long time, it was tiring, right... you guys were so kind ><

Today, please take your time to sleep

There was so much laughter and fun today, right.

Tomorrow I have to prepare for team B show, so I'll go to bed now (σω-)。о゜
Oyasumire ~ (goodnite)

No comments:

Post a Comment