Original, Japanese blog can be found at:

http://ameblo.jp/satosumire

Friday, May 28, 2010

2010/05/25 23:55 - Date with Harukyan ♪


I'm here, comimg home `・ω・´

Today I did a lot a lot of shopping !

Approximately.... too many to carry.

As expected, shopping is so much fun (^O^)
And then, as expected, I get along so well with Harukyan (^O^) (*)

Next handshake event, I'll participate (**) with a sweet appearance.
The first day of the event, I'll appear with Harukyan.
Please look forward to it (・v・)ノ

By the way, it's "today's look" time:
This look is designed by onespo !
The name of this look is "Casual Rock" look (。・v・。)

The "Union Jack" (British flag) on the back is a point of this look, I love it.

1 comment:

  1. (*): I wish I could express all the Japanese girly sentence endings in English, things like naa, yo, nee are too cute to skip, but I can't think of a way to fit them in properly.

    (**): 参戦します

    According to rikanchan, it's like.. well.. let's say "GOING TO WAR"
    And she's referring to the handshake event.

    Oh yeah, they're constantly struggling to be noticed right. That's idols.

    Climbing to the top is some first volumes, the rest of the story is about staying on top.

    nah, I ended up ranting nonstop.. Anyway, I'm back, and trying to catch up with Suuchan.

    ReplyDelete