Original, Japanese blog can be found at:

http://ameblo.jp/satosumire

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2010/05/25 11:57 - Day off (・ω・)


Today is my once-in-a-while day off ♪
So now, I'll go shopping with Harukyan

I'm so looking forward to it (゜ω゜≡゜ω゜)

Come to think of it, yesterday team B show was Kobayashi Kana chan birthday show

Kanachan, happy birthday !

I feel so emotional (´;ω;`)

The part about Mariyannu turned out to be wonderful right, lol (*)

This november, I'll also have a birthday show, I wonder?

Thinking about that, I just can't wait till my turn. (**)

Harukyan subbing for Mayuyu unit yesterday, so I have performed together with Harukyan a lot (^O^) (***)

Although it's pretty hard to see, the picture was actually taken with my unit costume on.

Looks like a white wedding ! (・o・) lol

1 comment:

  1. (*) according to memolist, some tsundere plot made Mariyannu cry.
    (**) そうやって考えると待ちきれないな - not sure
    (***) まゆゆアンダーでユニットだけはるきゃんが出演したりと、盛り沢山な公演でした(^O^) - not sure...

    ReplyDelete