Original, Japanese blog can be found at:

http://ameblo.jp/satosumire

Saturday, May 22, 2010

2010/05/23 01:13 - Best combination


I met Matsui Jurina chan of SKE48

I can only meet her at these events ne (・A・)

Pretty much long time no see, therefore, we were like *gyuugyuu* when we met. (*)

In this picture, Jurina looks like a boy isnt it /// (**)

So, from now on, everyone please be kind to Suu-Aya combination as well as Suu-Juri combination, okay (´・v・`)

And then, tomorrow, everyone, let's meet again at the Makuchou exhibition (***)

Oyasumire (・ω・) (****)

I'll try my best to wake up early

1 comment:

  1. (*) *gyuugyuu* : let's say, Imaging two cute girl hugging and squeezing cheek to cheek... *urgh*

    (**) I would kill to be that "boy"

    (***) The kanji she used was wrong, lol, but I figured it out that she meant the autograph session at Makuchou exhibition hall.

    (****) Oyasumi is goodnite, Oyasumire is... goodnight a la Sumire.. She wrote that on her BLT T-shirt too.

    ReplyDelete